We look forward to your family joining ours!
ALL forms must be completed, signed and turned in with the Enrollment Fee and Material Fees (separate checks written to each instructor) in order to be enrolled in any class. No exceptions. Make sure you read the entire Tuition Policy before enrolling to understand fees are non-refundable. (Please see our COVID Plans for refund information due to COVID)
Current Families must complete the following:
- enrollment packet cover sheet 2020
- student enrollment form 2020
- parent guidelines and responsibilities 2020
- student guidelines and responsibilities 2020
- tuition policy 2020
- CERC Home Education Co-operative Expectations 2020
New Families (or families who have not taken classes at CERC during the current academic year) must complete the following: Print Complete 2020 Packet HERE
- Enrollment Packet Cover Sheet
- Student Enrollment Form (one per student)
- Parent Guidelines and Responsibilities
- Student Guidelines and Responsibilities
- Tuition Policy
- Statement of Faith
- Pastoral Referral Form
- Release of Liability
- CERC Home Education Co-operative Expectations
Click here for our Academic Calendar 2020-21.
Need to Add or Drop a student from a class? Make sure you complete the Student Add Drop Form 2020 in order for it to be official.
Need more information about our Service Aide program, then see our Service Aide Policy for descriptions about positions and how you can serve here at CERC.