A degree is not required. CERC looks for teachers with a passion for the subjects they teach and a passion for teaching. Prospective Teachers and Classes are reviewed by our Board of Directors and the schedule is designed each semester to meet the needs of our families.
You want to teach, but you aren’t sure what to teach?
Research popular home school curriculum. Submit a class if you find a subject and curriculum that stands out to you. CERC has seen an increase in demand for Elementary and Jr. High subjects. We would love to have a broader selections of courses for the coming year.
Class Submission Deadlines
- February 8, 2018 for Fall/Spring 2018-2019 year
- October 27, 2018 for Spring 2019 semester
Please complete and submit all online Teacher Application Forms (will be available again in the fall).
- Online Class Submission Form (Separate form for each class submitted)
- Instructor Application Forms (Print and mail or bring to CERC)
- Instructor Bio
Email Education@CERConline.org if you have any questions.
Camps, Workshops, and Summer class submission deadlines vary. Please contact CERC by e-mail for more information.
- Camp/Workshop Submission Form