We are excited about our upcoming 2020-2021 school year! We have classes for K to 12th grade, Monday-Thursday 9am-3pm, for most subjects. We hope to offer classes that meet your different educational needs and goals from year to year. We are dependent on the classes our instructors submit, and trust God to meet our needs and yours.
When choosing classes for your students, please pay attention to the following:
- grade levels of each class
- the beginning and ending times of the class
- whether the class meets once or twice a week
- whether the class is year-long or a semester only
- the monthly tuition and materials fees
- the books required for you to purchase
Between May 18th and August 16th, enrollment is by appointment only. Please email our Director of Education to request an appointment or with any enrollment questions.
We look forward to serving you!
- Early Open Enrollment for all Families current and new to CERC March 2 , 2020.
- Regular Enrollment begins May 18, 2020 and continues until June 28, 2019.
- Late Enrollment begins July 1, 2020 and continues until end of year for year-long classes.
- The Family Enrollment Fee is effective for all activities at CERC from August 1, 2020 – July 31, 2021 academic year. This fee is non-refundable per the Tuition Policy.
CERC accepts enrollment year-round!
Make sure you have read through all of our forms and policies which can be found on the Family Enrollment Packet page. ALL forms must be signed and/or initialed, and ALL fees must be received (including separate checks for Material Fees written to each Instructor).
(At CERC, we have a minimum number of students requirement. If a class has not met its minimum by June 30th, the class will not make and will be removed from the schedule – so make sure to come by CERC and enroll before June 30th!)
Return all completed forms, enrollment fee, and class material fees to:
4501 Rowlett Road, Suite 105
Rowlett, TX 75088
Summer Camps, Workshops and Mini-Mesters Enrollment information:
If you are a current family (already enrolled in and taking classes) at CERC, complete the Student Enrollment Form only and pay tuition to CERC and material fees to the teacher.
If you are not currently enrolled in classes at CERC, complete the Student Enrollment Form, Statement of Faith, Release of Liability and Student Guidelines and Responsibilities (if student is over 12 years old). Pay $25 enrollment fee plus tuition fee to CERC. Material fees are paid to the instructor and collected at the time of enrollment.