We are excited about our new 2017-2018 school year! We have classes for Pre-K to 12th grade, Monday-Thursday 9am-3pm, for most subjects. We hope to offer classes that meet your different educational needs and goals from year to year. We are dependent on the classes our instructors submit, and trust God to meet our needs and yours.
When choosing classes for your students, please pay attention to the following:
- grade levels of each class
- the beginning and ending times of the class
- whether the class meets once or twice a week
- whether the class is year-long or a semester only
- the monthly tuition and materials fees
- the books required for your to purchase
At this time enrollment is by appointment only. Please email our Director of Education to request an appointment or with any enrollment questions.
We look forward to serving you!
- Early Open Enrollment for Families currently taking classes at CERC begins April 3, 2017.
- Early Open Enrollment for Families new to CERC, or not currently enrolled in classes, begins April 17, 2017 and continues until May 18, 2017.
- Regular Enrollment begins May 22, 2017 and continues until June 29, 2017.
- Late Enrollment begins July 3, 2017 and continues until end of year for year-long classes.
- The Family Enrollment Fee is effective for all activities at CERC from August 1, 2017 – July 31, 2018 academic year. This fee is non-refundable per the Tuition Policy.
Make sure you have read through all our forms and policies which can be found at the Family Enrollment Packet page. ALL forms must be signed, and ALL fees must be received (including separate checks for Materials Fees must be written to each Instructor).
(At CERC, we have a minimum number of students requirement. If a class has not met its minimum by June 30th, the class will not make and will be removed from the schedule – so make sure to come by CERC and enroll before June 30th!)
Return all completed forms, enrollment fee, and class materials fees to:
4501 Rowlett Road, Suite 105
Rowlett, TX 75088